Cash prizes allocated by ACI-SPORT under the auspices of the Off Road Commission will be awarded to Drivers according to the result obtained in the final Championship standings.
The amount of the prize money will be €10,000.00, to be awarded according to the following distribution:
|SUPERCAR||RX5||SUPER1600||KART CROSS||STC+||STC-2000||STC-1600||SPORT RX|
|1ST PLACE||€ 1125,00||€ 1125,00||€ 1125,00||€ 1125,00||€ 1125,00||€ 1125,00||€ 1125,00||€ 1125,00|
The allocation of the final Championship prize money to the Drivers of the individual categories will take place on condition that:
- the driver has scored points in at least 3 regularly contested races eligible for the title of class champion;
- the number of Drivers who have regularly taken part in the competition is 5 or more.
The awarding of the Under 18 Italian Rallycross Champion prize money will take place on condition that the driver has taken part in at least 3 regularly contested races.
PRIZE MONEY PROMOTER
The Promoter of the Italian Rallycross Championship has set up a prize fund based on the final classification, awarded as follows:
|FROM 13 CLASSIFIED||6 TO 12 CLASSIFIED|
|1ST PLACE||free registration for the RX 2024 Championship||free registration for 3 rounds RX 2024|
|2ND CLASSIFIED||free registration for 4 rounds RX 2024||free registration for 2 rounds RX 2024|
|3RD CLASSIFIED||free registration for 2 rounds RX 2024||free registration for 1 round RX 2024|
Please note that:
- total prizes are calculated on the number of 8 rounds
- prizes are awarded per category
- prizes are reserved for permanent pilots
- the rankings are calculated taking into account permanent pilots only
- prizes are transferable